Registering for classes is easy. Once you have been admitted and taken the placement
test, you are ready to register. To schedule a time to meet with an academic advisor,
select an Advising & Registration Session to attend or for general registration assistance
please call 541-881-5815 or email us
Learn about Advising Sessions
Student I.D. CardsStudent I.D. cards are issued in the Student Services Center. I.D. cards allow students admission to all on-campus activities. They are required for students who want to participate in any college meal plan
Pay Your Bill
Payments can be made in the following ways:
1. Pay by Credit Card by calling Student Services at (541) 881-5815
2. Pay at either of our locations, in student services with check, money order, cash, or card.
3. Mail a check or money order to:
Treasure Valley Community College
Attn: Accounts Receivable
650 College Blvd
Ontario, OR 97914
4. Online: Log into my.tvcc.cc
- Click on Students
- Click on My Finances
- Under the heading "Make a Payment" click on "My Account Balances"
- Click on "Go to CASHNet"
Questions? Please call the TVCC Business Office at 541-881-5866.
* There is a 3% processing fee for all card transactions. Please indicate account name and Student ID number on your remittance. Receipts will be issued only on request.
Order official transcripts to be sent to TVCC, or have us send your transcripts to that four-year university you are transferring to and use TVCC credits toward your next degree.
GraduationKnowing where you are headed is the best way to reach your goal. At TVCC, we can help you stay on track and be prepared for graduation. Find out how to apply for graduation and when Commencement events are held each year.