Jobs at TVCC
Click on the links below to view the complete recruitment announcements for currently open positions.
This position will oversee the planning, organizing, and teaching within the Business and Computer Science department.
Facilitates and oversees cooperative work experience programs, internships, and other experiential learning opportunities for TVCC students.
Full-time position, working at Snake River Correctional Institute, providing clerical and administrative support for the Work Based Education program.
Serves as a cross-module support specialist and trainer for the effective daily use of the College's database information system(s).
Provides selected oversight of TVCC's ESL program.
This position will focus on the core responsibilities associated with advising students for financial aid eligibility.
Provides clerical and administrative support for both the HEP and CAMP departments.
This position serves as a Distance Education Faculty Trainer, working with the Information Technology staff to develop online student orientation materials, workshops, and online teaching training.
Responsible for flight and ground instruction of Private Pilot, Commercial Pilot, Instrument, and Certified Flight Instructor students in the Aviation program at TVCC.
This position will oversee the planning, organizing and teaching within the Surgical Technologist program.
This position will provide oversight of faculty/staff, course schedule planning, faculty evaluation/development, curriculum development, fiscal monitoring and other related administrative duties within the Academic Affairs office.
Accepting applications for various adjunct faculty positions.
Provide business advising, training and information services for SBDC clients.
Performs a variety of tasks required for the upkeep and care of college buildings and property.
Part-time position responsible for instruction of Electrical Apprenticeship classes.
Part-time position teaching pre-college and college-level writing, speech and literature classes.
Responsible for flight and ground instruction of Private Pilot students in the Aviation Applied Science program.
Provides instruction for students participating in Aviation courses.
Responsible for developing, planning and delivering tutoring services for the GED program within the HEP Department.
application for individuals to apply for the math lab tutor part time position
This part-time position will provide teaching in the classroom, clinical settings and in the simulation lab.
This position will perform a variety of clerical duties in support of the Adult Basic Skills program.
Part-time position located at the Caldwell Center. Will perform a variety of clerical duties in support of the Adult Basic Skills program.
Part-time position, teaching college-level Spanish classes at the Ontario campus.
Assists in the administration of internal and external placement tests and course exams.
How to Apply:
Candidates are encouraged to submit only what is requested for the application packet. If you apply for more than one position, a separate and complete application packet must be submitted for each position. It is your responsibility to make sure your complete application packet reaches the HR office by 5 PM. on the closing date or first review date. Applications will be accepted only for announced vacancies.
Step 1 - Obtain an Application for Employment
- Please follow the below link and complete the application and save the application to your desktop. This document must be included in your application submission.
Step 2 - Gather all other required documentation
- Resume and cover letter (detailing relevant experience and qualifications)
- Transcripts from accredited University or College (unofficial copies are acceptable during application process. If an offer is extended, official transcripts must be submitted before the start date.)
- Supplemental information as specified in the job announcement
Step 3 - Submit your application packet in one of the following ways:
- Application materials can be emailed to HR@tvcc.cc
- Mailed to Treasure Valley Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 650 College Blvd., Ontario, OR 97914
- Dropped off in person in the Performing Arts Building, room 108
For security and privacy purposes, please do not email any documentation containing social security numbers or date of birth.
For Snake River Correctional Institution positions inquiries, contact:
Tina Renk at (541) 881-4775
- Or fax your SRCI position inquiry to (541) 881-4774
(Faxes and e-mail should be confirmed with a phone call to ensure receipt.)
- or for Hearing/Speech Impaired to (541) 881-2737
- or e-mail Snake River Correctional Institution at: email@example.com
- All applicants for SRCI positions must fill out a LEDS Form as part of their application packet.